January 7, 2020 Genealogy Meeting
The January, 2020 business meeting of the Madison County Genealogical Society will take place Tuesday, January 7 at 7:00 pm at the Winterset Public Library. Besides approving the Secretary and Treasurer Reports, we’ll be discussing:
- Audit committee for 2019 financials
- County Fair rule submission and confirming judge
- Project updates:
- Winterset Library Cemetery notebook reorganization
- Digitization of 2004-2018 newspapers
- February Saturday “Genealogy: Let’s Get Going” classes
And we always have a round table discussion at the end so you can tell us your latest genealogical triumph or how you are handling your current “brick wall.” Maybe we’ll have just the suggestion you need.
If you have questions, email us at email@example.com.