February Saturdays – Genealogy: Let’s Get Going! Classes
Whether your are new to genealogy or need to renew your interest, this informal set of classes will help get you back on track. Each week we will cover a basic topic that will help strengthen your genealogy know-how. The classes are free and there is no registration.
- February 1. Gathering, Goals, and Group Sheets
- February 8: Census Sense – Federal and State
- February 15: Wading through the Web
- February 22: Organizing and Other Despicable Tasks
- February 29: Whatever the previous students would like to discuss